Welcome to the current home of Peter's online material library!
This library and its accompanying Blender add-on have been in development since May 2012. All materials are released under the Creative Commons Zero license. Although the add-on displays the name of each material's creator (where known), you are not required to give attribution for any materials you use.
You can contact the developer (Peter Cassetta) through the add-on's thread at BlenderArtists.
Also, you can now submit new materials to my Testing library. Got a cool material you'd like to share with the world? Look no farther; submit a material!
Read Submitting Help for detailed information about submitting materials.
File Format Status:
- Structure of the file format is 100% complete.
- Support for all Cycles material nodes present in Blender 2.66.
- Material preview support is 100% complete.
- Color Ramp node support is 100% complete.
- Support for reading library data from an XML file is 100% complete.
- Image texture support is 100% complete.
- Script node support is 100% complete. (These allow for the creation of custom shaders, textures, etc.)
- Native Cycles material preview support is 100% complete.
- Node group support is 100% complete.
- Viewing of library image textures, OSL scripts, and nodegroups is 100% complete.